My Mission: To help people stop battling and living in survivor mode, and take action so they can live their ideal life
Hello, I'm Jessica.
I'm a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, but you may call me your ally. I help survivors feel whole, by learning to truly care for, nurture and love all parts of themselves. A survivor is anyone who has endured despite a tough life filled with challenges, one after the other, and lived to tell the tale. On the outside you look like you have it all figured out but on the inside you feel suffocated by your feelings of self loathing, self doubt, and fear.
I specialize in treating child sexual abuse survivors like yourself eliminate blame and shame regarding the abuse they experienced, in order to stop feeling like your past abuse controls all aspects of your life. From working with survivors of sexual violations from all walks of life, I know that healing is possible. There is hope that you can love yourself. You can find meaningful connections in your relationships with others, including a romantic partner. And finally there is hope that you can reclaim your body, by feeling a sense of safety and trust within.
As an expat myself I am passionate about helping other expats find their way as they adjust to their new home and culture. I understand the difficulty that comes from packing up your stuff and leaving everything you know to brave the waters of the unknown. You often feel overwhelmed and alone on your journey.
I believe that relationships keep us connected and that love will change the world. If you're a survivor and you want a safe, non-judgmental experienced therapist to help you heal, then schedule your free 25 consultation today.
A little more about me:
- Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area
- I'm obsessed with the color purple (not the movie or book)
- Co-parented my adopted siblings, so I know a thing or two about sleepless nights and difficult behavior
- I love to travel and get lost in a new city and country
- Lived in California all my life until 2016 when I packed up with my dog and moved to Israel
- Still curious here's a little more about me
Over the struggle-take the next step and set up your free 25 minute consultation
Specializations & Experience Treating:
- Coping with transitions and adjustment for expats
- Child sexual abuse, Incest, Rape, and Molestation Counseling
- Complex Trauma & PTSD
- Emotional Dysregulation in children, teens, adults and parents
- Attachment wounds from early childhood
- Parenting Support & Healing as they cope with their child's abuse
- Multicultural & Multi Identity Affirming Therapist
- Early Child Development Mental Health related issues (0-5 y/o)
- Dr. Bruce Perry's Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics (Brain Mapping). Certification through the Phase I level.
- San Francisco State University, BA Psychology 2008
- Chapman University, MA Psychology 2011