Hello, I'm Jessica.
I'm a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, but you may call me a healer of childhood wounds. I help people feel whole, by learning to truly care for, nurture and love all parts of themselves. On the outside you look like you have it all figured out but on the inside you feel suffocated by your feelings of hate, disgust, and shame towards yourself.
I support child sexual abuse survivors like yourself eliminate blame and shame regarding the abuse they experienced, in order to stop feeling like your past abuse controls all aspects of your life. From working with survivors of sexual violations from all walks of life, I know that healing is possible. There is hope that you can love yourself. You can find meaningful connections in your relationships with others, including a romantic partner. And finally their is hope that you can reclaim your body, by feeling a sense of safety and trust within.
I believe that relationships keep us connected and that love will change the world. If you're a survivor and you want a safe, non-judgmental experienced therapist to help you heal, then schedule your free 15 consultation today.
A little more about me:
- born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area
- worked in group homes for 5 years with children as young as 5 who experienced sexual abuse and other complex traumas
- loves to travel and has big dreams to see the whole world
- lived in California all my life until 2016 when I packed up with my dog and moved to Israel
How to take the next step
Specializations & Experience Treating:
- Child sexual abuse, Incest, Rape, and Molestation Counseling for all ages
- Complex Trauma & PTSD
- Emotional Dysregulation in children, teens, adults and parents
- Attachment wounds from early childhood
- Parenting Support & Healing as they cope with their child's abuse
- Multicultural & Multi Identity Affirming Therapist
- Early Child Development Mental Health related issues (0-5 y/o)
- Dr. Bruce Perry's Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics (Brain Mapping). Certification through the Phase I level.
- San Francisco State University, BA Psychology 2008
- Chapman University, MA Psychology 2011